Whole-Home Remodeling in Dunwoody
The beautiful city of Dunwoody north of Atlanta is a wonderful place to live. No wonder you don’t want to move away! Here’s the problem: your current house no longer meets your needs, and no homes for sale in Dunwoody offer everything you’re looking for.
Why not stay right where you are and simply hire a remodeling company? Whole-home remodeling from Craftbuilt, Inc. reveals your home’s untapped potential, so you can revel in the high-quality features you’ve only dreamed of.
When you’re ready to remodel your Dunwoody home, please contact Craftbuilt at (404) 850-7940.
What Is Whole-Home Remodeling in Dunwoody?
It’s possible you only need to remodel one or two rooms, but if the bathroom fixtures are old-fashioned, the ones in the kitchen probably are as well. That’s why we recommend whole-home remodeling, which involves updating outdated fixtures or removing a wall to open up the space. Craftbuilt is experienced with the following projects:
- Home additions: Increase the square footage of your home with a kitchen expansion, master suite addition, or porch add-on. Whether you want to enlarge a room or add on a whole new wing, we have you covered.
- Floor plan alterations: Make better use of your home’s existing square footage by doing away with space-wasting hallways, adding functional closets, and knocking down walls to open up your interior space.
- Bathroom remodeling: From replacing fixtures to reconfiguring the plumbing layout to putting in a whole new bathroom, Craftbuilt will deliver a luxurious, spa-like experience at the end of your remodeling project.
- Kitchen remodeling: Do you wish your kitchen was more modern? Adding custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and a walk-in pantry will help you unleash your inner chef.
- Attic conversion: Put this wasted space to good use by converting the attic into a spare bedroom, toy room, or home office.
Planning a Whole-Home Remodel in Dunwoody
There’s no doubt that whole-home remodeling is a large-scale project that requires careful planning. That’s why we follow our tried-and-true design/build process to deliver the best possible results to every customer every time. Choose Craftbuilt for the job, and we’ll help you:
- Discover the possibilities of remodeling your home
- Design every aspect of your project
- Specify durable and beautiful materials, fixtures, and accents
- Build the remodeled home you’ve always wanted
What Sets Craftbuilt Apart?
Deciding to remodel your Dunwoody home is the first step, but hiring the right company to perform the work is equally as important. When you want a high-quality finished product with features you’ve never seen anywhere else, turn to Craftbuilt. Here are the qualities that set us apart:
- The Craftbuilt Guarantee: We provide professional design advice, access to the highest-quality materials and finishes, and coverage from industry-leading warranties, including our three-year labor warranty.
- In-House Carpentry Crew: Completing a whole-home remodel takes great skill and attention to detail. Our designers, architects, and full-time carpenters work to ensure the best outcome for every project.
- BuilderTrend: Our construction project management software gives you access to real-time updates, warranty comparisons, and trouble-free billing. We’ll show you how it works so you can stay informed of the different phases of your project.
- High-Performance Construction: Have you ever wondered why they don’t build them like they used to? Craftbuilt offers the solution to better-built homes. It’s in our name; it’s in our blood. Simply put, our houses are sturdier, quieter, and more energy efficient. Ask about our no-squeak guarantee!
Whole-Home Remodeling in Dunwoody
Building the home of your dreams is less complicated than you think! When you’re ready to start customizing your remodeled Dunwoody home, get in touch with Craftbuilt at (404) 850-7940.
“Craftbuilt did an excellent job! Our addition is beautiful, the perfect space for entertaining. Architect Chris Smith worked to blend our historic home with the new space. Aaron McGinnis was…”- Happy Customer
“We bought our house from Craftbuilt and have been so please! The entire buying process was so easy because they worked with us with any repairs and needs we had.…”- Happy Customer
“The Craftbuilt team was a pleasure to work with on our home renovation. They assisted with everything from design to build, coming up with creative ways to maximize our space…”- Happy Customer
“Craftbuilt folks are honest and dependable and do quality work. It is difficult dealing with the permit processing and they dealt totally with that process. They use a very professional…”- Happy Customer