Bathroom Remodeling in Atlanta, Georgia
When it comes to home design, it’s easy to overlook the bathroom—it’s one of the smallest rooms! However, as a critical everyday room, if the bathroom fixtures are outdated, storage space is lacking, or design style makes you cringe, a bathroom remodel may be in order. A contemporary conversion is just what you need to make your Atlanta bathroom more stylish, functional, and luxurious.
Craftbuilt offers highly experienced bathroom designers who create personalized, one-of-a-kind bathrooms. We take your ideas and put our skills to good use, providing you with a turn-key, hands-off experience guaranteed to deliver the results you want.
If you’re tired of living with a lackluster, cookie-cutter bathroom, make a change with help from Craftbuilt. Get the process started by calling us at (404) 850-9117 or contacting us online to schedule a bathroom remodeling consultation in Atlanta.
Luxury Bathroom Designs in Atlanta
Craftbuilt renovates bathrooms in homes located in some of Atlanta’s most affluent neighborhoods, including Midtown, Reynoldstown, Ansley Park, Morningside, Old Fourth Ward, and Poncey-Highland. It’s one thing to recognize that your existing bathroom needs some work—it’s another thing entirely to pinpoint what must be done to fix the problem.
That’s why working with a knowledgeable designer is so beneficial. Our boutique-like services are very local and specific to your needs. We’ll work closely with you to define your design preferences and must-haves. Then, we’ll take the reins and select countertops, cabinets, tubs and showers, tile, lighting, flooring, ventilation, and other features.
When we have perfected a preliminary design, we’ll present you with a digital 3D rendering for your consideration. Your feedback initiates any necessary changes until our proposed plan fits the description of your picture-perfect bathroom.
What to Expect from the Bathroom Remodeling Process
Because we are a design/build remodeler in Atlanta, planning is merely phase one. We’ll stick with you throughout the entire project—from blueprints to baseboards—to make sure you’re satisfied with your remodeled bathroom in every way. Our tried-and-true process looks something like this:
- Discover the possibilities of a renovated bathroom.
- Design every detail and present it as a stunning 3D computer rendering.
- Specify materials, fixtures, and accents, from the finish of the showerhead and light fixtures to the color of tile and grout.
- Build your custom bathroom with precision, which is possible thanks to the superior skills and expertise of our in-house carpentry crew.
We’ll keep you in the know throughout the entire bathroom renovation process. You’re welcome to check out our progress in person or on-the-go with BuilderTrend, the construction project management software we use for all our renovations. We’re so confident in our ability to satisfy our clients that we guarantee your complete satisfaction and back up our work with an industry-leading three-year labor warranty.
Make Your New Bathroom Part of a Larger Whole-Home Remodeling Project
If a bathroom in your home needs work to become more functional and aesthetically pleasing, chances are other rooms could also use some attention. We would be honored to help you achieve the home of your dreams by not only remodeling your bathroom but by also addressing your other renovation needs.
Craftbuilt specializes in a variety of home remodeling services, including kitchen remodeling, master suite remodeling, and home additions. We can even complete a whole-home makeover that re-imagines the look of your entire house from the inside out.
“Craftbuilt did an excellent job! Our addition is beautiful, the perfect space for entertaining. Architect Chris Smith worked to blend our historic home with the new space. Aaron McGinnis was…”- Happy Customer
“We bought our house from Craftbuilt and have been so please! The entire buying process was so easy because they worked with us with any repairs and needs we had.…”- Happy Customer
“The Craftbuilt team was a pleasure to work with on our home renovation. They assisted with everything from design to build, coming up with creative ways to maximize our space…”- Happy Customer
“Craftbuilt folks are honest and dependable and do quality work. It is difficult dealing with the permit processing and they dealt totally with that process. They use a very professional…”- Happy Customer
What Sets Craftbuilt Apart?
Here’s what sets us apart:
- The Craftbuilt Guarantee: We promise to provide unlimited access to professional advice, installation of the highest-quality materials, and coverage from industry-leading warranties, including our three-year labor warranty.
- In-House Carpentry Crew: It takes a knowledgeable team to work on a historic restoration project. Our crew draws on years of experience and code regulations to ensure a beautiful, unique finished product.
- BuilderTrend: We use this construction project management software to provide our clients with real-time project updates, pictures of finished builds, warranty comparisons, and streamlined billing. We’ll show you how it works so you can stay informed at all times so you know when different phases of the job are starting, can check your completion timeline, and can approve your custom designs and materials online.
- High-Performance Construction: If you have ever wondered why they don’t build them like they used to, we have the answers on how to build it better. It’s in our name; it’s in our blood—our houses, are stiffer, quieter, more energy efficiency—ask about our no-squeak guarantee!
Schedule Bathroom Remodeling in Atlanta
Upgrading your bathroom can make a tremendous difference in your daily personal comfort. The options for your luxurious bathroom design are limitless when you work with Craftbuilt. Check out our portfolio for some inspiration!
If you’re ready to pamper yourself with a bathroom remodel from the best remodeling firm in Atlanta, contact Craftbuilt online or call (404) 850-9117 today. We’ll schedule a design consultation at your convenience to discuss your needs.