Kitchen Remodeling in Atlanta, Georgia
So much happens in your kitchen, from meal prepping and family time to socializing with guests. If the heart of your home lacks adequate counter space, storage, or a practical layout, you may dread cooking. Outdated finishes may even spur you to usher guests out of the kitchen as quickly as possible.
Don’t be embarrassed by your kitchen any longer—team up with Craftbuilt, Inc. for a streamlined kitchen remodeling project. We can transform an inefficient, outdated kitchen into a one-of-a-kind gourmet cooking space worthy of the most experienced chef.
To learn more about our kitchen remodeling services in Atlanta, please call Craftbuilt today at (404) 850-7940.
Designing a Functional Kitchen in Atlanta
Craftbuilt completes kitchen renovations in homes throughout many of Atlanta’s most affluent neighborhoods, including Midtown, Virginia-Highland, Decatur, Inman Park, Cabbagetown, and Lake Claire. Our goal is to transform your ideas into a coherent kitchen design that suits your design tastes and functional requirements.
Some of the most popular features in the kitchens we remodel include:
- Walk-in pantries
- Islands with bar-height seating
- Breakfast nooks
- Wine storage
- Efficient stainless steel appliances
- Custom cabinets
- Dual sinks
- Double wall ovens
- Hardwood floors
- Stone countertops
You may already picture the exact look you want for your new kitchen—or you might need assistance defining your vision. Either way, our experienced remodeling contractors can deliver the modern kitchen design you’ve always wanted with personalized, boutique-like services to cater to your every need.
The Kitchen Remodeling Process
As a design/build remodeler in Atlanta, Craftbuilt will stick with you from start to finish—or as we like to say, from blueprints to baseboards. We start with your initial ideas and base the design off your personal wants and needs. Our job isn’t complete until you’re 100 percent satisfied with the final product. Here’s what you can expect from our tried-and-true process:
- Discover: Show us your magazine clippings or Pinterest boards to convey your personal tastes. We’ll streamline your ideas into a clear concept for your new kitchen.
- Design: Once we have perfected a preliminary design, we’ll present you with a stunning 3D computer rendering for your consideration. We’ll make any necessary changes based on your feedback until our design proposal is perfectly suited for your needs.
- Specify: We’ll help you select high-end materials, fixtures, and accents from some of today’s best brands like Kohler, Delta, Elkay, Caeserstone, Art-Craft, Compac, and others.
- Build: The unparalleled skills and expertise of our in-house carpentry crew is the key to making your new kitchen a reality. We invite you to check in on our progress in person or online with BuilderTrend, our construction project management software.
We’re so confident in our design/build process that we guarantee your 100 percent satisfaction and back up our work with industry-leading warranties.
Design a Kitchen Makeover as Part of a Whole-Home Remodel
If your kitchen is outdated, other areas may be as well. That’s why you might choose to remodel your whole house to ensure a consistent, modern look in every room and get more for the overall cost. Our designers specialize in helping you achieve the home of your dreams with a larger whole-house remodeling project. We specialize in every type of home remodeling, including kitchen and bath, master suites, and home additions.
What Sets Craftbuilt Apart?
Here’s what sets us apart:
- The Craftbuilt Guarantee: We promise to provide unlimited access to professional advice, installation of the highest-quality materials, and coverage from industry-leading warranties, including our three-year labor warranty.
- In-house carpentry crew: It takes a knowledgeable team to work on a historic restoration project. Our crew draws on years of experience and code regulations to ensure a beautiful, unique finished product.
- BuilderTrend: We use this construction project management software to provide our clients with real-time project updates, pictures of finished builds, warranty comparisons, and streamlined billing. We’ll show you how it works so you can stay informed at all times so you know when different phases of the job are starting, can check your completion timeline, and can approve your custom designs and materials online.
- High-performance construction: If you have ever wondered why they don’t build them like they used to, we have the answers on how to build it better. It’s in our name; it’s in our blood—our houses, are stiffer, quieter, and more energy-efficient—ask about our no-squeak guarantee!
“Craftbuilt did an excellent job! Our addition is beautiful, the perfect space for entertaining. Architect Chris Smith worked to blend our historic home with the new space. Aaron McGinnis was…”- Happy Customer
“We bought our house from Craftbuilt and have been so please! The entire buying process was so easy because they worked with us with any repairs and needs we had.…”- Happy Customer
“The Craftbuilt team was a pleasure to work with on our home renovation. They assisted with everything from design to build, coming up with creative ways to maximize our space…”- Happy Customer
“Craftbuilt folks are honest and dependable and do quality work. It is difficult dealing with the permit processing and they dealt totally with that process. They use a very professional…”- Happy Customer
Schedule Kitchen Remodeling in Atlanta
When you choose to remodel your kitchen, the possibilities are endless. Craftbuilt will help you organize your ideas into a coherent design plan. Then, our construction team will bring the vision to life, being sure to meet your exacting needs along the way. Let us transform your kitchen into a place where your family and friends will make memories to last a lifetime!
Get started on your Atlanta kitchen remodel by contacting Craftbuilt at (404) 850-7940 or filling out our online contact form.